Click Here to download PDF version of Style Guide
Click Here to watch a video on how to use Style & Select
Style & Select Link: https://styleandselect.com/p/alex-morris-design
Outdoor Session Outfit Ideas: https://www.pinterest.com/AlexMDesign/outdoor-session-outfit-ideas/
Lifestyle Session Outfit Ideas: https://www.pinterest.com/AlexMDesign/lifestyle-family-session-outfit-ideas/
More Outfit Tips
- Steam or iron your outfits- no wrinkles!
- For in-home sessions, I would try not to wear black – lint, dog hair, etc sticks to and shows easily on black!
- Make sure everything fits- do not wait until day of to try on outfits (I have done this with my own, not the best move 🤣).
- I LOVE hats- but definitely be prepared to take some with and without so we can see your face.
- Little girl dresses- add bloomers/diaper covers or biker type shorts for older girls, I’ve seen many Elsa undies show up in photos!
- Men’s shoes- try not wear regular sneaks.
- Newborns – tiny nylon style bows look great on tiny newborn heads! (Etsy has a ton of these)
- Newborns look great in plain onesies/swaddles/gowns- if you have an outfit you love, make sure it fits before your photos
A few favorite shops: